September 24, 2016

Unity with God.

Hi everybody. I came to USA again. This time our team is in New England. I want to share something :) Today I realized how important
in my life a unity with a purpose is. God created this world with a purpose and it seems like Our Father was really excited when He was creating. Life of faith shouldn’t be unclear. And, feeling the goal makes it clear. Even though I understand that, it happened that last weeks I forgot the real value of my way. In this condition it is impossible to work well. I recalled and felt again that my purpose is to engraft myself and others to God's lineage. By that I mean to connect back to God through Christ and Holy Spirit. And for this amazing purpose I train myself. Together with our team. And, when I started to feel the purpose, I got to feel God closer.
Also I feel that if more people will go through this internal change, it would impact all processes in a society. Wars, corruption, problems with sexual orientation, with false love will go to the point of absence. Instead pure love relationships will become more and more visible everywhere. Thank you :)

Kiro
I am in Boston
The articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent this Program’s official position. 

No comments:

Post a Comment