August 10, 2015

Coming to the USA.

My visit to the United States is an unusual experience... Such unexpected God's blessing. I never wanted to go to America, unlike my older brother who thought about it and still dreaming about it. My idea of ​​America was really fantastic, as many American movies fantastic too, so I did not even dream of coming to America. Such was
my feelings towards America.

Lesya
When I came to America and through my own experience saw the country, the most interesting thing was, when I could meet many people from different countries, talk to them, ask them, the reality that I just wanted to see was one through the people. Through living experience. Once again, I was convinced that people are eager to happiness, regardless of faith, nationality, color, and even sex. There is no such thing that someone is less and someone more committed to happiness, everyone wants the maximum feel happy. Everyone wants to have good friends and good job, to be respected and valued, and loved in his family. I really like the American character trait that they always believe in their dream, seeing it and doing everything to implement it. Once I realized why they can see it, because they have a visible result, there are many examples from successful people, but also there is a risk that you can also lose it all. You can see this story in American films...

A lot of both positive and negative aspects, and you can see what is important and what was is truly needed in order to be happy in life, and what you can leave behind...
This is a very valuable time for me, so I am very grateful for the meeting with each person. After all, not everyone in life have the opportunity to see the world and how the world's people live, to see what maybe God alone knows...
Lesya.

The articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent this Program’s official position. 

No comments:

Post a Comment