August 8, 2015

Global Vision.

My name is Alex. This is my 5th visit to America. For me it's a good training and education. In America I met people from all over the world. This week I met a man form a small island located between Japan and America. It really helped me to understand more about the world. One day I was
able to meet people from Indonesia and the Philippines, and then immediately a man from China who works with the Korean. I went to the gas station, and there's a man from India, have decided to stop by a nail salon and there're the girls from Vietnam doing pedicure. America is like one large family!!!

In Ukraine I have been working in the Youth Education Center. This experience helps me to convey global level vision to Ukrainian young people.
Trainees of the Education Center in Ukraine. I am one showing heart.

I teach the young people three basic principles: "You have to be sincere, honest, and thrifty." I also teach young people the inner values: filial piety, purity in relationships, and patriotism (the world is one country).

Once again, I was convinced that America could become such an influential as it now is, thanks to the fact that young people grew up on the idea of ​​living not just for themselves but for the people of all the world. And on the realization that the people who surround you are part of a huge family, even if they are of another color, or do not speak English, but only Chinese or Hindi.

I am in San Francisco.

When I arrived to San Francisco, I was very surprised. It is not just one city named after a saint, but also many surrounding towns are named after saints (San Rafael, Santa Clara, San Jose, San Andreas, San Fernando, and the list goes on and on), who sacrificed their lives so than people could live in happiness and peace. In the past they gave their lives for the sake of the future. So I'm not surprised that global brands that develop cutting-edge technology is located in Silicon Valley, California. God generously returned the grace to all the descendants of the people in this region. But do descendants remember their ancestor's sacrifices? This is what we need to think about... But that's another story.

Thank you all !!!

The articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent this Program’s official position. 

No comments:

Post a Comment