March 22, 2015

Ask, seek and knock

Hi, guys!
Yesterday God gave me an interesting experience. It was in the Bay St Lois city, Mississippi. I was praying, talking to people on a sidewalk. But then it started getting dark, not so many people around, and I was praying to God that He can show me the way how to do in this situation.
I kept on going, but less and less people were on the streets... Then suddenly I met one young man who offered me a ride to more "alive" area, to McDonald's. I was surprised in good way by southern hospitality and readiness of Americans to help. 
And of course I felt God's help and it also reminded me the famous words of Jesus, "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you..." (Matthew 7:7).
Max.

The articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent this Program’s official position. 

No comments:

Post a Comment