March 27, 2015

I should be a hero!

Just recently I met one girl. Her name is Jackie. We had an interesting conversation. One thing blew my mind. She told that she don't want to go out of USA because it's a dangerous world out there.
Once she visited Mexico and was shocked how people are living. So she afraid the world. She has her comfort zone created by the blessing God gave to America, by generations of Christians, by the men that gave their lives for the sake of the country. But she fails to recognize that she is a representative of a present generation that should continue the path of historical heroes that created this great country. So she wants to enjoy the fortune she has being an American. But she don't think of making efforts to make this fortune bigger and to spread it. From all those thoughts for myself I came to conclusion that I need to take responsibility for my country and create the conditions of goodness. That I need to be the hero who creates the Heavenly Fortune for my descendants and for the world. This attitude I should develop in my mind. I felt gratitude toward Christ because by His grace and wisdom I can lead the life of faith.
Kiro.

The articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent this Program’s official position. 

No comments:

Post a Comment