March 20, 2015

What is first: God or family?

Yuriy. 
I am doing missionary work and I have a family. I met my wise wife Mila in 1999. She is from Moldova. We have three daughters: Eva (5), Polina (3), and Vladislava (6 mon). Many people ask me, "How is it possible: you are here and your family is back in Ukraine??? Your kids need their daddy."


Mila, Eva, Polina and Vladislava.
Well, their daddy will always be back home after each next mission is accomplished. Usually it takes 3 to 6 months. This time I told them, "Your daddy is learning how to love people and God's creation, so he can love you even more."
I'm grateful my wife supports me and my kids are waiting for me. Of course, they are waiting for me to come with presents I bring them every time. By the way, in Ukraine I involved full-time in missionary activities as well. 
Probably, we shouldn't separate God-given mission and family. When family is a mission, all family members can feel happy after mission is fulfilled. Because when a man fulfills his mission he becomes happy, and so he can make happy all of his family. 
Yuriy Solomakha.

The articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent this Program’s official position. 

No comments:

Post a Comment