March 30, 2015

Some listeners were about to cry...

Just last Sunday I could enjoy the opportunity to give presentation in New Orleans Family Church about what our missionaries really doing in Ukraine. It took me around 1 hour to explain main activities. And well, I didn't expect to receive such a positive and warm feedback. 

The audience gave round of applause after I explained how in Ukraine we are creating Principle-centered community of God-centered families. Some of the Sunday service participants were about to cry, some regretted that their spouses could not attend the service. Because everybody felt pure hearts and much hope from Ukrainian brothers and sisters.
And of course we performed Ukrainian song "Chervona Ruta". This song is about mystic flower. According to the legend, if young lady could find this flower during its blooming time, she will happy in her marriage.
Kiro, Max, and myself playing guitar

Yuriy Solomakha, Program coordinator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment