April 1, 2015

Christian's Attitude to Gay Issue



When I visited New Orleans, I met interesting girl Emily. She invited me for a conversation to McDonald's. As I understood later, she is quite active Christian.
I shared with her about programs we are organizing in Ukraine. That we are teaching about family values, purity before marriage and fidelity in a marriage. And she seriously asked me how do I think about birth control, than about same sex relationships issue. I felt like it was an exam. That if I'll say that a gay relationship is a mistake according to Holy Scripture, she would be sad... So much she wanted to protect those people. I think it is because she has met some Christians who strictly judging people in that kind of situation. My opinion is that by judging we'll never solve this issue. But also by just accepting things as they are nothing will be changed. Christians should create great couples and promote the families based on traditional ideal. Family is a place where all kinds of love are manifested. So, being filled with True Love we can naturally show to all what is the right way of creating family. Even Christians now have a lot of problems within their marriages. This is a crucial point we need to work on.
God loves gays also as they are humans. Even though He is really sad that they are doing mistake. When I showed this attitude, the feelings of Emily were comforted and she was agreed. Then she bought a soft drink for me and we enjoyed an interesting conversation. 
Kiro.

The articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent this Program’s official position. 

No comments:

Post a Comment