April 29, 2015

Individualism Vs. Collectivism

Hello, friends! How are you doing?
I am already two weeks in Ukraine. Thanks God, I had safe trip back home. My family and Ukrainian community gave me warm welcoming. My daughters are really happy they can spend time with their daddy.
My wife and youngest daughter. 
Today I want to talk about individualism.
We all live in our own world. Than is why people can not become one in love. So individualism is bitter enemy of God. Ukrainians are more western type, here we also lead individual lifestyle. The best solution to this problem, I guess, is to become a part of a bigger community. These days people live in one community, work in another, and worship God in church community. And this is can dissipate our energies. I mean, we try to live in all of three communities, but fail to really live in any one of these. So best way is to unite it. Live, work, and worship God in the same community.
Now collectivism is losing to individualism. So God is desperately looking for His champions, training them so they can win God's bitter enemy.
Yuriy Solomakha.

The articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent this Program’s official position. 

No comments:

Post a Comment