April 7, 2015

What Is the Source of Art?

Hello, everybody!!!
Couple days ago I've stopped by one art-gallery. I met a young man there, he was a manager. His father is an artist and he was selling actually his father's artworks. What was interesting in these artworks, it's their source. A source of inspiration.
Most of them are inspired by the Words from the Bible.
For example, this work is from Isaiah 66:1,
"This is what the Lord says:
“Heaven is my throne,
    and the earth is my footstool.
Where is the house you will build for me?
    Where will my resting place be?"
This is truly beautiful. I think this is so because everything that in the Bible is an accordance with the Universal Principles. So when you get inspiration from this pure source, it resembles universal, eternal and unchanging beauty. Because God is so.
I think we all need to stay connected with this pure source if we want to create something valuable. 
One more artwork:
Everyone knows this crucial event in human history. This picture can be topical for ages, right?
All of this helped me to realize that inspiration for the real artworks comes from the divine source. This understanding changed my attitude toward art and even toward my life.
Sincerely, Max.

The articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent this Program’s official position. 

No comments:

Post a Comment